Carpet Cleaning on the Treasure Coast Since 1987
In addition to vacuuming your home or office, it’s important to also have your carpets professionally cleaned on a regular basis. If not maintained, your carpets can house dirt and debris that will fall below the surface level. Professional carpet cleaning can help you get the most out of your home or office’s carpet, all the while keeping your floors clean and safe.
Why Should I Clean My Carpets?
Cleaning your carpets will remove dirt, oil, dust, debris, and other contaminants a surface vacuum will miss. These particles will dull the color of your carpet and make your floors look unappealing. Some of the common elements that can slip into your carpet and cause issues include indoor air pollution, cooking vapors, tracked-in dirt, and more.
If your home or office’s carpet has been soiled and could use a deep professional cleaning, call TLC Experts at (800) 371-2273 or contact us online.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
At TLC Experts, we utilize a hot water extraction method of carpet cleaning. Research indicates this is the most effective way to clean carpets. Commonly called “steam cleaning,” it’s important to note that no steam is actually produced when using this method.
By administering a cleaning agent into your carpet, and then agitating the particles and elements with water, our expert carpet cleaners can effectively remove those deep dirt stains a surface cleaning cannot.
Need carpet cleaning near Jensen Beach, Port St. Lucie, Palm City, and surrounding areas? Call TLC Experts at (800) 371-2273 or contact us online!
Carpet Cleaning Services
At TLC Experts, we understand that not all carpets are the same. To combat this, we offer a variety of different cleaning services, each one focused on providing our customers with a deep, thorough cleaning. Among our Treasure Coast area carpet cleaning services are:
- Commercial carpet cleaning. Whether you need to impress clients or just maintain a healthy-looking carpet for your employees, TLC Experts can provide your building with a professional commercial carpet cleaning service.
- Mattress cleaning. Accidents will happen to every piece of furniture, but especially the mattress. With our ability to perform both traditional wet and dry cleaning techniques, we can remove the toughest stains, odors, or spills from your mattress.
- Tile and grout cleaning. Much like a vacuum can only do so much for your carpet, a mop is only going to do so much for your tile! Our professional tile cleaning company can remove the toughest stains and discolorations that appear on tile and grout.
- Oriental and area rugs. These large rugs can really tie a room together. That being said, they can also be subject to the deep dirt and particles that make your carpet fade. TLC Experts combine a thorough technique with a gentle cleaning procedure to ensure your rugs are expertly cleaned in a way which preserves their beauty.
- Furniture and upholstery cleaning. Sofas, recliners, loveseats – they’re all essential pieces for your living rooms and homes in general. But how often do they get a deep cleaning? Smoke, soot, pollens, pet dander, and dust are just a few reasons why you should consider professional furniture cleaning.
- Carpet restoration. Sometimes, a carpet needs a bit more than just a cleaning. If your carpet hasn’t been cleaned in some time, or has heavily soiled areas, a complete carpet restoration may be in order. A rental carpet cleaning unit won’t be enough for this job, so call the pros at TLC Experts!
- Residential Carpet Cleaning
For commercial carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, furniture cleaning, and other carpet cleaning services, call TLC Experts at (800) 371-2273 or contact us online!
Our Carpet Cleaning Service Area
TLC Experts provides carpet cleaning services to the following cities: Barrier Islands, Hutchinson Island , Jensen Beach, John’s Island, Jupiter, Orchid Island, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm City, Port St. Lucie, Sewall’s Point, Stuart, Tequesta, Vero Beach, West Palm Beach, West Port St. Lucie and surrounding areas.